Monday, December 5, 2016

The Perfect Planner

Hey sweeties, are you looking for a place that covers all of your business needs? Then you have to check out, Shoplet.com. Shoplet is an online retailer, that offers over 1000000 discount office supplies, cleaning supplies, medical supplies, office furniture and everything in between for your business and home at everyday low prices. Get free shipping on orders over $35! Shoplet sent me the most amazing desk and personal planner, I have ever seen. The classic medallion design is given a twist by pairing it with vibrant colors.




Fun, die-cut durable poly cover is great for both work and home. It offers monthly tabs for quick navigation and wonderful space to write down notes and appointments. Block format: open scheduling. Weekly: one week per two-page spread. Monthly: one month per two-page spread with notes space. Past and future months reference on each monthly page. Printed on high-quality, recycled paper containing post-consumer recycled material. Size: 4 7/8 x 8 Page Color/Theme: Vienna Appointment Ruling: Open Scheduling Edition Year: 2017. Green : Paper contains 30% post-consumer recycled content.

It’s very durable and just beautiful! Once holding in my hand and loving how great it feels in my hand, it gave me a great idea for GIFTS!!!!! I’m always thinking what can I give to my boss, employees and even my kids teachers or sitter. Most of the people today have a very busy schedule and I think this would make the perfect gift. Shoplet has an array of different styles that I’m sure you would love to have or pass on. I know as a mother, blogger and helping my husband run his business, I have to plan out my day!









Here is the link for the above item shown – http://www.shoplet.com/At-a-Glance-Vienna-Weekly-Monthly-Appointment-Book/AAG122200/spdv

 ShopLet You can also check them out on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+ by searching for Shoplet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

D's Delightful Country Scents Candles

Wow! I have come across a candle company that is so amazing, with so many scents and accessories. You will fall in love with the soft feeli...